What Information Do We Collect?
Some information about you we collect passively – information that your computer and your browser send automatically while you browse our site. Other information we actively solicit, such as your email address when you contact with us.
We collect these types of information from site visitors:
- Site usage information
- Contact us
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to remember things that a website browser has done there in the past, for example, clicking on particular buttons, logging in, or having read pages on that site months or years ago.
In general we use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
Functionality Cookies: These are used to improve the functional performance of the website and make it easier for you to use. For example, they are used to remember that you have previously visited the website or for example The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.
Analytical & Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
Why does Softocr allow cookies from other companies on its website?
The third-party cookies help us to:
- Collect statistics about how our website is used so we can improve our website. (For example, Google Analytics)
- Make sure you can see offers that are relevant to you and provide specific relevant content for your preferences and interests. (For example, Google AdSense)
Cookies by themselves can’t be used to find out the identity of any user. The information is completely anonymous and doesn’t contain any of your personal data. Unless you choose to tell them, the third-party sites will never know who you are even if they assign your browser a cookie.
Advertising allows us to offer you this website and our GTText software for free.
What happens with social networks?
If you choose to ‘share’ Softocr content with friends through Twitter, Facebook or other social networks you might be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so please check those websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
You can manage cookies by activating the setting on your internet browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please refer to the instructions or the online help files available via your relevant browser if you wish to manage cookies in this way. Alternatively, please visit https://www.softocr.com/more-information-about-cookies/ for further information.
Site Usage Information
We use them to enrich your experience of using the website by allowing us to tailor what you see to what we have learned about your preferences during your visits to the site. Our cookies are also used to enable us to develop our website to reflect our customers interests by noting who has seen which pages, how frequently particular pages are visited and determining the most popular areas of our website
Tell us generally about the visitors to our site general geographic regions, length of visits, pages clicked on, and so forth. We can’t tell who you are by examining our log files, except as anonymous users.
When you email us or use the Contact form, we maintain the anonymity and privacy of your message. We keep these messages on file for a period of one month, and then delete them permanently.
If you choose to send us an email, your email address is always kept confidential, and we will only use it to send you the answer to your query.
We encourage and appreciate donations via PayPal, so that we can continue developing software.
If you donate to us, we will receive receipts which include your email address and may include other information from PayPal, but we do not receive any credit card details from PayPal.
PayPal have their own privacy policies which govern when you are using their sites to make donations. You can see their respective policies at https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full (please, be sure to select your country)
We will never spam you with any unsolicited email, and we will never sell information you have given us to other parties. Really, we hate spam!
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. to that effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.
GT Text Free OCR Software Optical Character Recognition